Pinterest

February 27, 2011

New collection on ArtFire Earth Sea Sky

This collection is curated by wildhorsefarm on ArtFire"I wanted to include all elements of earth, sea and sky in this collection. There are so many wonderful artists and I wanted to list just a few that reflected all of the elements. Take a look at these wonderful artist shops and there are so many others that it would take you days looking at everything. I can't say enough about the artists and their beautiful ideas on their projects. They are very creative and I hope you enjoy the collection."


My favorites in this collection are Sea Opal Cabochon Bead Embroidered Bracelet Cuff, EAS and Sea Glass Wreath Beach Decor in Turquoise Beach Glass, 13in both capture elements of ocean life lived at the edges.


The item featured in this collection is the ocean & sky turks head knot bracelet which is made from two colors of hand dyed cotton cord that blend together.

No comments: