Pinterest

March 12, 2011

Blue monster has got me - a collection on Etsy

The Blue Monster Has Got Me is actually a collection of blue craft items on Etsy put together by firfairy a.k.a. Alyssia. Born and raised in San Pedro, California. Loves friendship bracelets, and plastic lanyards (gimp, scoubidou, boondoggle, whatever you call them). My favorite hobbies are making friendship bracelets, making lanyards, drawing, and doing other crafts. I am studying to become a doctor. My favorite colors are purple and green! Colors is big in my life. :-)


My favorite items are Day at the Beach - original petite painting by reneeanne and the Mason Jar Solar Lights by treasureagain.

The featured item is teal square knot macrame rope bracelet with zip pull closure made from hand dyed cotton cord. The unique closure system means you don't have to try and tie a knot with one hand!

No comments: